ELIGIBILITY: The Club shall consist of an unlimited number of Individual, Family, Junior and Foreign Members, who are in good standing with The American Kennel Club, and who subscribe to the purposes and principles of the Club.
- Individual Membership. Individual Membership is opened to persons who are reputable citizens of the United States of America and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Household Membership. Household Memberships shall consist of Two (2) adult members residing in the same household, who are reputable citizens of the United States, each eligible to vote and hold office.
- Junior Membership. Junior Membership is open to reputable citizens of the United States who have attained the age of ten (10) years and who have not reached the age of eighteen (18) years of age. Junior Members who are not a part of a Family Membership shall apply for membership under the provisions prescribed for Individual Members in Section 1 (a) of this article. Junior Members shall not hold office or have any vote in affairs of the Club.
- Foreign Members. Foreign Membership is open to reputable citizens of a country other than the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who subscribe to the purposes and principles of the Club. Foreign Members shall not hold office or have the right to vote, nor shall they endorse any candidate for membership who, upon acceptance, would become a voting member of the Club.
ANNUAL DUES: Individual $40; Household $50; Junior $10; Foreign $40
- Dues are to be sent to the Membership Administrator upon notification of acceptance.
- All foreign dues and application fees (or any other funds submitted to BFCA) must be paid by check or money order drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars with all charges prepaid by the applicant/member.
Having reviewed the previous membership information should you wish to receive the appropriate application form please complete the REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and return it with your check in the amount specified. Should you find that at this time membership at the national level is not for you we hope you will contact a local Bichon club and become acquainted with other fanciers of our breed. A list of local clubs may be found on this web site.
We thank you for your interest and send best wishes for you and your Bichons.