If Your Pet Consumes a Poisonous Substance

If you believe your pet has consumed a poisonous substance:

1. Call your local veterinarian
2. Call your local veterinarian emergency clinic
3. Try these phone numbers.

Kansas City State Veterinary Toxicology Hotline: 785-532-5679
Please note the fee

ASPCA Animal Poisoning Hotline: 888-426-4435
A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.
Pet Poison Helpline: 855-764-7661
$49 per incident fee applies.